A key to success in marriage
A practical dating guide for Christians
The Bible teaches that “in a multitude of counselors there is safety” (Proverbs 24:6).
To assist those interested in practical and biblical counsel, this booklet is now available: Dating: A Key to Success in Marriage, a practical dating guide for Christians.
- Dating: A key to success in marriage
- The Art of Dating
- Men and Women Are Different
- The Great Delusion Love or Lust!
- Authority for Morals
- What Should a Date be Like?
- When There is No One Around to Date
- How About Dating Outside the Church of God?
- Teen Questions and Answers
- If You Are Looking to be Married, Prepare and Consider Many Factors
- If You Have Been Married Before
- Engagement, Marriage, and Dating
Two related sermons are available: The Art of Christian Dating. and No One to Date? Teen Q&A? Engagement? 2nd Marriage?
A short animation is also available: First Date: Worldly vs. Christian.